Tuesday, March 23, 2010

Your Daily Olivia...We're blogging!

I'm doing it - I'm joining the other millions of people who blog about their day-to-day activities. With Miss Olivia, life has become super busy. So, instead of sending mass emails to everyone with photo attachments, I'll start posting our latest photos and updates here. This a great way to keep track of what's up in our world (just in case you're wondering) - especially since some of our favorite people are far away from us!

I'm at home sick today with a nasty cold. That's a bummer. But, I get to spend the day with Olivia, who is happy to have me around (so is Seamus). She was laying on her back playing with her baby gym earlier, but I've been reading that we should be working on sitting up, so I set her bumbo near her gym and we found a new way to play. She loved it!


Here are a few other pictures from recent events in our life:

We took Olivia to the zoo and then had dinner at the Boathouse at Forest Park last Friday. She slept through the zoo, but was a happy girl at dinner.


St. Patrick's day was a lot of fun...


but again, all that partying can wear a girl out!!


And lastly, Olivia was baptized on Sunday, March 14 at St. James the Great Catholic Church. She was perfect through mass, then screamed through the entire baptism. That was better than the other baby that was getting  baptized, though. He threw up all over his mother. Ewww.


No comments:

Post a Comment