I'm a little behind on my postings, but I can't not include a blog about Mike's 30th birthday. He turned 30 on Monday, May 17.
I tried to throw him a surprise birthday party that following Saturday. My plan was to send him to the Cardinals game with some of his friends during the day (which was supposed to be a surprise) and then when they came home, we would have everyone at the house for the party. I'm still not sure if he was surprised or not, be we still had a great time. We had a lot of good friends over and cooked up hot dogs and burgers and drank beer and sangria. It was a great way to end Mike's birthday week!
Mike with his birthday cake from Federhoffers. It was sooooo yummy!
Seamus enjoying the party from under the sun shade I had set up for the babies.

No comments:
Post a Comment