Saturday, July 17, 2010

Eight Months Old!

Olivia turned eight months old on Monday. I can't believe it. Time has flown by so fast!

To mark the occaision, that morning, she sat up all by herself for the first time. She acted like it was no big deal. We were all laying in bed and she just plopped herself up!

On Wednesday, I found her sitting up in her crib after her morning nap. She's a pro now.



On Thursday, she popped her first tooth - FINALLY! I was starting to wonder if she had teeth growing under those gums. She keeps rubbing her tongue over her bottom gums so lately she looks like she is always sticking her tongue out sideways. Once I have a good tooth picture, I'll post it.

Then on Thursday night, we took Olivia to her first Cardinals game. We were given tickets for the Cardinals VIP suite, which had air conditioning and was awesome considering it was close to 100 degrees outside. Olivia was given a certificate for her first "official" Cardinals game - and she was on TV (or so we were told by the people watching the game from inside the suite.)



On Friday night, we were invited to the game again by our friends Chris and Jennifer, and we got to go onto the field for batting practice. Then, we were invited into the Bank of America suite instead of going to our section 400-something seats. It was awesome. Olivia got a little spolied with her first two games:)

No comments:

Post a Comment