The Missouri History Museum in Forest Park is doing a parent & me series for young kids every Thursday in April. So, I signed Olivia up, along with a couple of friends and their kids. Today was the first class and Olivia had so much fun (and so did I!)
The theme for today's activities was "Museum Discovery" and they had three different areas set up for kids around the museum.
There was craft time with snacks and giant sugar cookies decorated like mastodons.
Leo dressed up like a tiger in the mastodon exhibit.
O decided to be a tiger too. Here she's decorating a wolly mammoth with tissue paper.
Puppet play time.
And the best part - a petting zoo with lots of baby animals! Olivia got to go on a pony ride twice. His name was Trusty Rusty :)
She fed a baby camel.
Pet the baby donkey and bunny.
Petting the bunny with her buddy Leo.
The baby cow was adorable.
Olivia's friend Olivia and her mom Krystal.
I can't wait to see what they have planned for next week. O cried when we left because she didn't want to leave the animals. She now wants a bunny, a pony and a baby camel. I told her to ask her daddy. :)













You got some great photos! What a fun day! I can't wait until Olivia gets her new pony or camel so we can come play!! :-)
ReplyDelete